LUAEIV PORTFOLIO

Hello dear.


Let me introduce my self. My name is Vieaulia. I'm 25 years old. Single. I'm the owner of instagram account, Luaeiv. Now, you can call me V or Lua.

Ah, this is my Instagram account :)

Luaeiv's Instagram






On my instagram account I like reviewing skincare products, cosmetics or creating makeup content in photo or video. I honestly review products and recommend them if they are good and appropriate.

I'm also part of the Beausquad (Beau_mybeautyshop Squad Batch 2) and part of Sociolla Beauty Network.



All photos that I uploaded on my Instagram account, I took using my smartphone camera. But I will ensure that the results of the picture are clear. Here are some examples of my photos when reviewing products :

My recent collaboration with Ma:nyo Factory
(Before-After review)


My recent collaboration with Forencos.


My recent collaboration with Scarlett Whitening Face Care.


My recent collaboration with Beau_mybeautyshop
x Khalisa UV Oasis.



Some examples of other review photos. 
(without photo editing)




I am happy to work with the following categories : beauty, fashion, lifestyle. Food? It'll be great!

Here is my ootd photos for references.



Please DM me for the Rates Card ♡

I also open for FREE Endorse.


Here is my Engagement Rate :




Note : You can also check the newest percentage of engagement rate my Instagram account.




Thank you. Have a nice day.
Regards, Luaeiv.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Apartemen Murah dan Nyaman di Tengah Kota? Di Jendela360 Aja!

Explore Bogor Di Bukit Alesano

Serba Serbi Warnain Rambut di Rumah pakai Miranda Cultusia Samantha